Pages

Wednesday 29 February 2012

Hey Little Cupcake

Finally got to visit 'Hey Little Cupcake' cupcakery and tearoom based in Spinningfields, Manchester on Friday....just in time to celebrate their first birthday!! This shop is AMAZING...I was certainly not disapointed! It's so cute and colourful...and feels almost like your in a dolls house.
I decided on 'The Rose' cupcake (£2) which was from the Valentine's Day collection, can't wait to try and recreate this beauty myself.
Another thing I love about Hey Little Cupcake is that it also sells cupcake making/decorating items so I stocked up just in time for my birthday party next week to hopefully make some cupcake delights! <3
They also do cupcake decorating classes which sounds lots of fun...defo need to test these out at some point...can't wait to go back!! <3 www.heylittlecupcake.co.uk



No comments:

Post a Comment